Tektonics is a dynamic industrial design and manufacturing firm located in Richmond, Virginia. We have a full machine shop alongside our design offices, which makes us unique service providers in our market. For 14 years we have worked with our clients on a variety of projects both large and small, ranging from product development to public monuments to custom architectural fabrication. We foster a creative atmosphere and cultivate a staff of people passionate about design & making.
The Administrative Coordinator will help manage the flow and organization of information throughout the company and to its clients and vendors. The role ensures the office runs smoothly and is the connective force between many logistical aspects involved in operating a company which both services clients and produces carefully designed parts from raw materials. As a front-of-house position, the Admin Coordinator will receive calls, field office traffic, schedule meetings, and present Tektonics in a professional and responsive manner.
The Administrative Coordinator has a keen sense for organizing complex sets of information in both a digital and physical work space and supports our design and production team through using our internal ERP software system. This includes managing RFQ’s, orders, data entry, billing, shipments, and more. The Office Manager will also support the Creative Director by updating the website and social media pages as required.
· Plan and schedule appointments by phone and email
· Greet and assist onsite clients, vendors, and other guests
· Develop and implement organizational systems
· Answer incoming calls in a professional manner
· Maintain supplies for office and workshop
· Manage and troubleshoot services to Tektonics such as internet, landscaping, water, waste pickup, etc.
· Maintain physical files in the office as well as digital files organized on our server
· Respond to requests for W9 and ST-10 and ST-11 forms from clients and vendors
· Manage shipments through UPS software
· Travel to the bank for deposits, and make occasional pickup or delivery of materials as needed
· Support role in social media and marketing content through photography and other content development.
· Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
· Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with ability to meet deadlines
· Basic proficiency in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Solution-oriented work style
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work proactively, self-start initiatives, work as a part of a team
· This job involves sitting, standing, bending, talking, hearing, and lifting up to 25 lbs.
· 2+ years of experience in related administrative work
· Associate’s degree or higher
· E2 Shoptech software experience or other ERP system
· Graphic design capability including Adobe Create Suite preferred
· QB Online knowledge preferred
This job includes100% employer-paid health insurance including eye & dental.
Other benefits include paid vacation days in addition to PTO.
Annual salary range: 33-39k depending on qualifications
To apply, please send resume & cover letter to email@example.com